The hidden treasures in egg shells
Have you ever thought about the value of eggshells? According to studies, about ninety-seven percent of its content is calcium carbonate, minerals that are important for strengthening bones and teeth.
Here are some great ways to make use of those eggshells, instead of throwing them in the bin.
- Make a homemade calcium supplement
- Use to brush teeth
- Use it as a fertilizer for your plants
- Use as nourishing face mask
- Use to treat skin irritations
- Make it a whitener for your laundry
Make use of organic eggs and wash thoroughly before processing for consumption.